Watch the May 2016 Winning Short Story Reading.
MY ROAMEO, WHERE ART THOU MY ROAMEO by Michelle Assor
Performed by actor Becky Shrimpton
Get to know writer Michelle Assor:
1. What is your 1pg Short Story about?
My story is about a woman in the midst of a marriage crisis and a pending divorce. While walking her dog one morning, she receives an eerie phone call from a family member who reluctantly discloses that her husband is dead.
2. What genres would you say this short story is in?
3. How would you describe this story in two words?
4. What movie have you seen the most in your life?
Nightmare before Christmas – Forrest Gump – The Unbearable Lightness of Being
5. How long have you been working on this story?
Approximately two to three hours.
6. Do you have an all-time favorite novel?
View original post 403 more words